Sawtooth Spire what immortal hand or eye
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
in a way, it sounds like to sugar glider, triquetra and frosthawks are praimfaya's crogeda — with significant differences, of course; but on the whole, praimfaya understands. it'd be nice to have a crogedian at her side that she could ask to relay messages to her aunt thyri from time to time but that was neither here nor there. if thryi needed her to know something, no doubt her astute aunt would send someone. i kind of have a pack like that. my aunt is the ...quasi-leader. quasi because praimfaya, despite the difference, remained the head bitch in charge commander nonetheless. they're not too far out of the wilds. she mentions it merely to draw the connection, the need to show ( herself, mostly ) that she wasn't too different from sugar glider.

sometimes, it was too easy for her aggressive nature ( thanks blodreina ) to make her feel alienated; an insecurity, perhaps.

the news that sugar glider considered joining moonspear comes as a slight surprise and praimfaya's ears perk forth with subtle interest. opalia's great, but she wasn't enough to excuse the no doubt bitterness moonspear probably feels against her ( praimfaya ), nor the sketchy things moonspear's leader, hydra, had done to praimfaya in the distant past. things that the desperate and extremely young wanheda had been willing to overlook in favor of a place for her and the kru that followed her.

praimfaya isn't sure how much she wishes to share, not necessarily wanting to color sugar glider's perception of the spear wolves. they were good, for the most part, even if she doesn't look so favorably upon them now ( a sediment that likely went both ways ). as you might've figured my history with moonspear is tumultuous... even before i dispersed suddenly and without word after my mentor, dacio's death. when i was searching for my blodkru, my family, before we joined moonspear, hydra kept the fact that they were in moonspear from me. and praimfaya isn't sure she wants to forgive that. not in hindsight. not now, when she is older and more than capable of blazing her own trail without the worry of being a target because of her youth.

holding petty grudges was an inherited nature. her mother was the queen of them, after all.
Messages In This Thread
what immortal hand or eye - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by RIP Praimfaya - June 28, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by RIP Praimfaya - June 30, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by RIP Praimfaya - June 30, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by RIP Praimfaya - July 02, 2020, 04:58 AM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by Sugar Glider - July 02, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: what immortal hand or eye - by Sugar Glider - July 06, 2020, 06:59 PM