Hushed Willows the ocean takes my fear away
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The faerie's expression was grim as Huā spoke, and by the time she was finished, the sea queen's ears were perked forward expectantly for her response. The fact that Lumiya had met the villain was surprising- and especially so, considering he had trespassed and seemingly gone untouched- while Praimfaya's "trespassing" in a much more lightly marked territory meant her life was put on the line. A cruel irony. To hear he laughed, she wasn't surprised. Yes, first time I encounter him he is not violent, but smiles this strange grin- I think he play an act of charm to hide his tendency, She murmured in response, shaking her head and narrowing her eyes. But- I am glad you are not hurt. If my head scout-warrior have trouble against him- he is not easy battle one-on-one. 

Her following plan seemed to answer that concern. One-on-one? Difficult. Two-on-one? Likely still troublesome. But if they had numbers to back them up... for Huā knew there were only a couple warriors among her own ranks, then they could beef their army to one that would overwhelm the criminals naturally- even if they gained a wolf or two. I think it sound like a very good idea. I have two other ally, as well- Neverwinter Forest, and Moonspear. I can request their help too... and it would take a idiot to remain in that forest if we ambush. We must push them far, far away from ourself, and show them that making enemy here does not go unpunished. She declared, feeling the spirit of all the warriors she had known filling her. Whom had she become? No longer was she the gentle mermaid of before; she had found purpose in keeping these lands safe from chaos- and she was determined to pursue these goals, and make herself a leader whose name might be remembered by good and evil alike.
Messages In This Thread
the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - June 29, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 06:37 AM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Lumiya - July 05, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: the ocean takes my fear away - by Huā - July 05, 2020, 04:55 PM