Wheeling Gull Isle I dreamt about flying the other night.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
As Luli skittered back into the den, Huā looked up with concern, noticing the tucked tail and nervous steps. The rosebud turned to gaze out the entrance, and Huā came forward to peek overhead her, to see what might cause her fear.

A flapping of wings, and then a foolish gull settled itself in the clearing before them. Huā was not sure whether she felt comfortable slaughtering things that might struggle and squawk in front of her children yet... she did not even wish Luli to see blood drawn by her mother, as silly as it seemed, though fish were a different story, and she might bring them tidbit samples to taste every few days... And in time the girl would have to learn to hunt, but luckily for the gull, Huā would not kill it as long as her daughter was watching. So the siren let her gaze drift back down to little Luli, speaking whether or not she understood the words, voice gentle: 你无需担心。是一个鸟,我们吃那个,露莉。 A sigh then, she did not wish to encourage recklessness amongst then either. 可是,因为你很小心,妈妈很高兴。
Messages In This Thread
I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 01, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 01, 2020, 05:49 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 13, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 14, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - October 21, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - November 10, 2020, 05:21 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - November 11, 2020, 04:48 PM