Whitefish River can you hear my heart?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
wall of speech my bad TT

Only these two that I know of, but they may acquire more, She worried, and when invited, continued. First. Donovan kidnaps a woman from a northern pack, hold her hostage away from home. My scout-warrior Aiolos help to rescue her, free her, but Donovan tears at his throat while she escape, and me and my general Minori save him with help of stranger. He is torn violently at the throat. Second. The woman come to my beach, bother sea lion population without hunting, scare them. This is... I cannot see them scare away, because this prey important to my pack in later month. When we request she leave due to her dis-disturbance, she call us sluts, get in my face, threaten the pregnant women who are with me. We have to fight her off. Third. I meet a woman call Praimfaya, young warrior torn half-to-death on beach. I ask her, what happen? She tell me she look for safe passage through their land, which only marked by two wolves- and the woman tries to kill her there, man stops her but Praimfaya is already violently torn. Huā's expression was grim, and she sighed, brow furrowing with stress. I already speak to Seelie Court queen, Lumiya, if you know her. She tell me the man trespass in her land, laugh at and disrespect her. When I first meet him, he pretend to be nice. I think this is his act, to hide his violent side- but he is a danger man, truly. And with a final release of deep breath, I do not like this, either. They just as close to my land as they are to your.
Messages In This Thread
can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 12:25 PM