Ocean's Breath Plateau Looks like I've got a story to tell
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The sea, it wasn't his favourite thing but as time went on he was starting to move on the pain it reminded him of and he would make new memories with the loved ones he had now. The salty smell of the air would never feel like his true home, just as the other Rusalkans would never see the forest or glaciers as theirs - but perhaps he was more flexible on where he lived than they were. 

Paying little mind to the push and pull of its current, he focused on trying to find a trace of some prey to bring back to the moors and fill some caches. He wouldn't be distracted by the ocean, but what did catch his eye was a young pale woman. She almost looked like Tundra, well, just another white wolf really but maybe it was because his now-wife almost always plagued his mind in the most beautiful of fever dreams that he didn't mind. 

For a moment his gaze lingered on the woman, curious as to what she was doing here. Both she and he were of different packs, thankfully he was certain these were neutral lands as they didn't smell like either of them. At least she wasn't one of those annoying island wolves who never seemed to leave Rusalka alone...
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Rosencrantz - July 03, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 07, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 07:43 PM