Ocean's Breath Plateau Looks like I've got a story to tell
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
This felt awkward, but when did it not? He wasn't a social type of guy, to sit and talk about the weather or of other things that seemed redundant, which most things did unless he felt as if he was genuinely learning about something he didn't know anything about previously. She offered a name and well, it was something new he learned, he supposed. 

A pause in the barely-worthy-to-be-called conversation. To think that someone would just throw their ranks out to a stranger of a different pack, did it mean something to others what rank they held in a different pack? Perhaps. Gamma of Rusalka. Maybe it was a badge of honor or something, a way to show that they were respected where they were from he imagined. If that was the case, she was more so than he was in Rusalka despite only being one rank lower. 

Did it matter?

Neverwinter Forest, never heard of it. Hopefully, she didn't take it personally - he didn't know of many packs around other than the other beach pack, Rusalka, and... well, none really popped out into his thoughts at the moment that he knew their names of. He smelled many during his travels, but that was about it. Scents, faces, but no names really.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 07, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Rosencrantz - July 30, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 07:43 PM