Qeya River Await the love that I call trouble
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
All Welcome 
55° Midnight — for anyone; @Evanora (because she's in the area, no pressure) @Aphrodite for reference, also free to join

Moving to a place that was meaningful for Taikon felt odd. For most of his life, the white wolf had wandered from place to place without meaning or direction. For the most part, there was little to drive him other than ensuring his own survival. He was a good enough hunter and scavenger that things had gone his way. He was fairly well-fed. Things had gone his way.
Aphrodite had changed things. Her warmth toward him had for the first time in many years made him feel like he had a friend. He felt strangely tied to her because she had so easily invited him to come with her to Whitebark Stream and to even share her bed with him. She was a lovely woman, but beyond that, he knew that she needed someone to listen. He had enjoyed her company, and wanted to be around her again.
More than that, there was a very real draw he felt toward the Whitebark Stream pack. This was the first time he had ever felt this for a grouping of wolves after he had been exiled years ago. He didn't like the idea. Every time he thought of joining a pack, it made him nervous. Aphrodite's kindness and vulnerability had made him question himself. If I had been there, I could have helped more, he thought. It was folly. He knew. But still, there he was, skulking about the territory's outskirts.
Taikon leaned over the edge of the river to take a drink after travelling some time to reach it. He knew the Whitebark territory was close by. He knew that he would need to eat soon. He wished there was an easy way out of his madness.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 05, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 05, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 06, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 07, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 08, 2020, 03:56 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 08, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 09, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 09, 2020, 07:34 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Aphrodite - July 09, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Taikon - July 10, 2020, 01:06 AM
RE: Await the love that I call trouble - by Artyom - July 10, 2020, 03:23 AM