Whitefish River I'm Down
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Trade 

Vespera needed to clear her head from all the shit she just had to endure, the woman was lost and confused, she just could fathom what just happened between her and Reiko, was she wrong to start yelling at Reiko during at a time where she was so weak? No, she disrespected Yuudai's name, and she wouldn't take that at all. She just had so much pent up aggression that she needed to blow off steam, but not here, not in the Empire. So reluctantly, she left her pups once again to be by herself, she was even considering not coming back at all to the Empire and just move to Kaistleoki but she was too far in the deep end to quit now. Her head hung low as her tail drooped weightlessly with it swaying to the rhythm of her walking.

The borders of Kaistleoki were near for the scent of the pack was strongly hitting her nose so she began picking up the pace. She moved through the trees in a not so elegant fashion for she really just wanted to get there and take her mind off of things. Once she got to the border, she slumped down onto her haunches and hung her head as her old tears were coming back, why was her life such a shit show? Does everything she touch end up in disaster? Her old thinking began lightly tapping the back of her mind as she thought about he scar, maybe I should finish the job... she thought to herself without thinking about the whole plan with Yuudai and Collision and her poor young that she had birthed.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
I'm Down - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: I'm Down - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm Down - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Down - by Hieronymous - July 06, 2020, 06:19 AM
RE: I'm Down - by Vespera - July 22, 2020, 10:56 PM