Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The beginning of the sentence had the emperor quirk a brow- was he implying that Takeshi was spending too much time away from his children? The man relaxed, however, as Clay finished his sentence rather tamely. The emperor appreciated his lowered head, his cleaned appearance- and had to remind himself that this was a male. 

Yes, they keep me busy, but Reiko even moreso. She is always stuffed in that den, He chuckled, though could not help the pinch of salt that tainted his words. He wished she was not so busy. He wanted his way with her, was getting restless, and that... wasn't good. Though he did not want to see himself harming another as he had Yama, it was his nature to be an asshole who would stop at nothing with his advances. In his mind, a lack of sex with his wife was dangerous for the whole female community. Of course, if he wasn't the rat he was, perhaps he could control his urges better. 

He turned his gaze to the boy, shooing away thoughts of Reiko. And you, Clay? How have you been keeping yourself busy? He rumbled with a gentle grin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 03:41 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM