Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
There is not much to say, my emperor.

Oh? Moments before he'd seemed distressed, and now... goddamn, he was fluttering his pretty lashes. Pretty round eyes in a dark face- and Takeshi physically shook out his coat as if reminding himself once more that this was a man. It seemed he was losing his personal standards all the time, though... in just weeks from this day he'd be after his own daughter. And really, going after a man was leagues above that, even to Takeshi who had never thought he might lust after a male. 

And then he was talking about the missing warmth of a body, and brushed gently against Takeshi. The emperor's nerves were on edge, and suddenly he felt unfamiliar with his own feelings. I'm-I'm sure you'll find someone to replace him then, maybe. Takeshi breathed awkwardly, gaze flitting away. All the while, cursing the odd thoughts that made him think he could be that someone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Takeshi - July 29, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM