Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
warning to readers: more mature content continuing! but nothing explicit :> 

The boy's ears flattened as he sighed, before speaking once more. Asking Takeshi not to apologize. The emperor, narcissist that he was, loved when people spoke to him in such a way- flattered him however they may, no matter how fake it was. The dark boy stepped closer once more, and this time Takeshi did not pull away- feeling there really was some sort of heat here- it couldn't just be his imagination, right? At Clay's next words, he knew it definitely wasn't. There was too much tension in this moment. 

Just as Clay thought of Valour, Takeshi considered his wife for a moment. She was beautiful, she was a woman, she- hated him. And was too busy with the kids to shower him with love. At present, Clay was doing Reiko's job as a spouse better than she ever had. Was it really that bad to try with a man, then? 

Takeshi looked back down to the boy so close to him, pressed almost to the ground. I can think of a way you could help me. Shi murmured vaguely, stepping around and behind Clay- though making no moves yet. Ironically, this time around Takeshi would wait for the boy's consent before doing anything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say - by Takeshi - July 29, 2020, 11:09 PM