Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Yes, emperor.

And then he was looking back at Takeshi with those doe eyes, and the emperor wondered how things had shifted so quickly in a matter of minutes between them. It really was like some dream. 

Once Clay bent down, Takeshi took it as permission, and moved forward.

Once they were finished, the emperor pulled away, falling to the ground beside Clay, breath somewhat heavy as he tried to process what had just happened- and why he had enjoyed it so much, even with a male. No words came from him yet, just the sound of his breath- though he locked eyes with the boy if possible, heat still lingering in his gaze.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say - by Takeshi - July 29, 2020, 11:48 PM