Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
wrapping cuz i got a lot on my plate rn, pm if you need it reopened <3

Clay turns away from him as soon as their gaze met, and Takeshi in that moment realized the awkwardness he felt too. Navy eyes drifted away, having enjoyed theit experience and yet not fond of the questions of self that came with it. Though he is turned away, an ear flicks to the boy's words. 

You were amazing. The emperor murmurs under his breath, before unsteadily gathering his paws beneath him. Though it was meant with no offense to Clay, the man could not linger here anymore in the aftermath of his actions. There were too many unanswered questions. 

Without another word, the man exited awkwardly, leaving behind the handsome commoner like a discarded toy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say - by Takeshi - August 13, 2020, 04:56 PM