Blackbeak Bluff i spoke to god
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
boooo, I suck!! we can keep this short and have something better in the future?

The moment Eleuthera heard Huā was an empress, she dipped herself into a humble posture, positively surprising the siren as her own seaglass gaze widened. Huā knew her rank, but she was not sure she would ever get used to such polite treatment beyond her own borders. In a moment the display was over, and the empress was able to relax again, feeling it was much more comfortable for them to really meet in a more casual way. 

There's no shortage of strong women around the wilds these days- a statement Huā could not deny. Back home a man ruled 海龙泻湖,and a man ruled each of the neighboring empires. Here it was Reiko, Wraen, Lumiya, Ira, Hydra... surely the list went on beyond her frame of knowledge. The empress nodded agreeably as she thought of her allies, until she realized after a moment that it was meant as compliment to her- and she quit her nodding, feeling a tad ashamed of looking as if she wished to boast. You are too kind, She cooed with a little grin. I am sure you are one of them. Huā offered in return. 

The mention of Undersea caused Huā's ears to perk, and she smiled slightly, nodding for real this time. I have heard of them! I had a packmate called Treas- Thresher, and she tell me she is born in this 'Undersea'. She even knew the island better than me, and showed me secret places.
Messages In This Thread
i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - July 08, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - July 18, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:08 AM
RE: i spoke to god - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: i spoke to god - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 02:43 AM