Lone Star Mountain Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Nice to meet you, Hime Izuka of the Empire." Friendly as she was at times, the fire fairy always held an air of arrogance.

"I personally believe it's best to know your surroundings. You don't know who will claim, or cause issues around." Which happened a bit in her predicament, as Orlaith did not venture far into the mountain scope, or on the other side to see potential lands. It seemed the vale had the abundance to be claimed by the Empire, and now a neighbor to the Court. Not to mention, knowing the lands around, she felt an advantage for any potential attacks. A way, to be in control of unknown terrians. 

She shrugged, "I like it, fits the fairies of the court. The willows make a beautiful place for anybody." It truly felt like, they were enchanted by nature itself.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Orlaith - July 10, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 12, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 12, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 03:34 PM