Wheeling Gull Isle because I am not going your way
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
there was a lot of unfamiliar scents that swarmed the mother siren, many whome were not family, but carried the scent hua was with them. sea salt plagued many of their pelts too, she wasn't disgusted, but uncomfortable with all these unfamiliar ones. she also couldn't help but definitely feeling bitter, knowing that she will always be the lowest of them all, despite being one of the originals, as well as family. but, it seemed it didn't matter anymore. except when she thought those words, there was a twang of regret. 

one could say after an interaction with hua, she knew her place in this pack. it definitely plagued her mind, that ruo felt more isolated, and less inclined to participate in this pack, anymore. she was stubborn, to go back to how it was. however for @Huojin, and his father, it was best to stay. she had time, after all. 
even within her own mind, she didn't want to admit her desire not to leave- and to stay. but, she used the excuse there was time.

so much time that she decided to slip away while her son slept, unless he dared to follow. usually @Aiolos would be guarding if he wasn't busy, and being surrounded by a marked land, she had little to no worry of his safety. until, "blood," it's scent hung in the air, but she was unable to tell if fresh or not.

it wasn't hard t discover the culprite, she smelled of others, a packmate that ruo did not know, "you okay."

[Image: dc1mu1x-1d71b3f4-120c-4399-b918-71c0e5bd...uDi0UyVmY4]
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
because I am not going your way - by Hela - July 11, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: because I am not going your way - by Ruò - July 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: because I am not going your way - by Hela - July 13, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: because I am not going your way - by Ruò - July 13, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: because I am not going your way - by Hela - July 14, 2020, 10:24 AM