Hushed Willows yes my husband's gone to golden green to do some business there
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Chase him out!" A flurry of fangs to the crocodilian boy, but he was sly, and preformed an impressive dive to escape their attacks. However not without a serious of lingering injuries along his body, which gave her a satisfied grunt as she hollared out to the rest in an order to chase him out. Even without a kill, injuries had been given to a adequate level despite the bloodlust Orlaith held for the Saints, and even more-so toward their earthbound members (Derg and Riley).

He had plowed a few of them of the way but during so she kept a fire upon him, constantly trying to snag as he bulldozed them through to run. Upon the command she made a run toward him, hoping for bites at his ankles for his fleating attempt to stray his away out of their willows.

As much as she desired to completely chase him, to wrangle his throat between her fangs and drag him to the very desert the barbarian group lays- Orlaith would stop once he passed through their boders to another land, "Do not come back, a warning!" She growled through her teeth, her head held high to the opposer, "I will end your life, there will be no second chances!"
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: yes my husband's gone to golden green to do some business there - by Orlaith - July 19, 2020, 06:20 PM