Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Spook seemed to confirm Taikon's assumption that he was on the hunt for new recruits. He wondered if perhaps the boy's pack wasn't particularly strong in numbers. That, or maybe his mother just needed him to be doing something that wasn't farting around his home territory all day every day. It was anyone's guess, but no matter. That's true, everyone has different sets of skills. I would imagine those who know how to fight would be the most valuable right now, since Ursus exists and...
Taikon cut himself off, stepping slowly to match with the boy's pace. He thought for a moment, and continued. I am rather worried that this Donovan creature will become more of a threat. He hurt a friend a while ago and I can't imagine these rogues he's gathering want a peaceful coexistence, he explained, the fur along his nape rising angrily.
He looked at the two-toned boy, frowning. He hoped that it would be possible for both their packs to recruit those who would be able to defend their borders, and, if need be, go after the problem itself. Taikon hadn't even sparred in a long time. Though he was once considered a fair warrior among the Farukans, he did not think this was something that stuck with you after years of neglecting practice.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - August 31, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM