Redsand Canyon under the water i'll be sharpening my knife
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
the heavens loose all semblance of control over the clouds that linger there, and the rain begins to fall as if in anger, as if the force of it might be enough to shove these mountains down into the earth once more. the melonii watches the clouds, the way the move, the shape of them against the gloomy backdrop of unending grey. with the rain it's hard to make out those subtleties in the sky, but she is confident that the rain will last well into the night. if her time on the isle had offered anything, it was the ability to read the natural world with greater confidence, forced as she was to become part of it. 

"you are a healer," she begins, more of a statement than a question but allowing the woman room to answer all the same. but these are not her people, and she has given up the power she had. heal settles on the stone, the somewhat awkward angling of her injured limb customary, now. "do you know how to treat a broken leg?" she queries, gaze set steadily on the ivory woman.
Messages In This Thread
under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - July 22, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - July 23, 2020, 06:25 AM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - August 01, 2020, 04:10 PM