Nova Peak I saw you standing in the shadows and your eyes won't move,
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
When he had checked Aphrodite's den and she still hadn't been there, his worry began to turn into panic. Though he knew that the young healer was a capable woman, she was vulnerable to her own demons. He feared that the talk of Donovan's return and the forming of the Saints had pushed her to the edge, so he left Whitebark Stream to find her.
Taikon didn't have a good way of choosing a direction. Instead, he moved toward the closest object on the horizon that looked high, as that, to him, seemed the most dangerous place for a person in emotional distress to be. The whole way there, he didn't smell even a faint hint of her pleasant aroma, and grew disheartened. At the base of the peak, a rabbit ran past him. It darted away and out of sight before he could so much as gasp. Trailing after it at a sulken pace was a wolf.
Immediately his ears perked, but it was too small and too white. He moved toward the stranger, his posture relaxed. Hey, can you help me? He said it at a distance, so as not to startle her. I'm looking for a woman with a copper face and blue eyes, Taikon paused here, and as he looked at the other, her appearance and something about her features completely disarmed him. He fumbled, Uh.., idiot, have you seen her? His knees grew weak.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)