Nova Peak I saw you standing in the shadows and your eyes won't move,
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Oh, he said, as if he had understood the little woman. Her explanation of a destination was about as useful as silence would have been. His brow furrowed a bit as he thought for a moment what she might mean. Taikon had never met a person who spoke this little, or in riddles when they did. Everywhere seems like a lot of places, he joked. He watched her expression, but something told him Easy would not be amused.
I guess that was me not too long ago; I came to this place as a traveller, unsuited for pack life. Actually, it was the woman I'm looking for that brought me to where I live now, he briefly gestured toward Whitebark Stream with a toss of his head. Prior to meeting Aphrodite, he had been fully convinced he would never be in a pack again. Even then, the question of whether or not he should stay with a potential threat on the horizon from other packs hung about him. Juniper was reason enough for him to stay put, however.
Taikon watched her carefully, now scrutinizing her behaviour beyond his initial boyish reaction to her beauty. If it's everywhere and nowhere, what is it you're hunting?
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)