Nova Peak I saw you standing in the shadows and your eyes won't move,
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
It must have been a cruelty of the fates that had brought together an overly-talkative prince and an ethereal woman of few words. As usual, Taikon did the majority of the talking for the poorly suited pair, and the lady responded little to his fervent story-telling. It was at this point that Taikon began to feel as though she did not appreciate his prying attempts at knowing her. Despite the fact that Easy showed no sign of discomfort or agitation, he frowned at her answer to him.
I...suppose I should let you get back to that, then, said Taikon, making an expression that might have been described as a vague hurt. She was, to him, quite beautiful, and he hated the thought that such a mesmerizing creature would find him detestable. He assumed her quiet was really polite distaste. It was a pleasure to meet you, Easy, he said with a great, deep bow like that a pleb might do for a Queen in his old Farukan society.
With this, the white wolf turned away, heading west in the hopes of discovering some trace of Aphrodite. He knew he didn't have time for trying to impress a woman anyway, given the woman who actually cared about him was missing.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)