Hushed Willows nothing which we are to perceive in this world
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her ear twitched and turned towards the sound of approaching footsteps - when she looked over, her face lit up. It was Orlaith and Eleuthera who, she assumed, had just returned from the mission that had been too much for the fae queen herself. She had no time to greet them as she got herself up from the banks, pelt slightly damp as she'd been drying in the sun.

Her smile became a worried frown - she hadn't wished to be correct, for it meant they were scarily close to the Empire. If something happened to Reiko or her underlings she would never forgive herself. I'm unsure to call this bad news or good news. She commented with a soft chuckle in the hopes of lightening the mood. I suppose we must tell our allies whenever they come to discuss the matter - we need a plan if we're going to attempt to drive them out again. She smiled then, turning to the lavender fae.

How is the Empire fairing with all this? I would assume Reiko is worried, as am I. She wasn't going to comment on Eleuthera and Orlaith's decision to let Eleuthera go on her own to deliver the message to the Empire despite not having her go-ahead. It had happened now and there was nothing to be done about it, she was just glad Eleuthera had returned unharmed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing which we are to perceive in this world - by Lumiya - July 27, 2020, 08:51 AM