Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
As much as he loved Fenn, Fig was pretty sure he would do just about anything to get away from Penn.

It didn't surprise him that Penn had noticed. Of course he had. And of course he'd felt the need to drive that needle in just a little further. If nothing else, this had been an excellent exercise in patience and self-control--two things Fig had always had an abundance of, but that he'd never really thought impressive until he'd spent this much time in the Blackthorn's company. Penn's words grated on his ears and once again, he had to school himself in not turning around and throwing the arrogant piece of... to the ground.

Which he absolutely could, and they both knew it.

Figment turned his attention to Fennec then, once again appreciating her wit and humor--just the thing required to diffuse these situations. He shifted a bit to let his wagging tail brush against her hip since she couldn't see the smile that showed his appreciation. His sister excelled at putting Penn in his place and subsequently distracting him from his self-imposed mission to make Fig miserable. He didn't entirely love how well the pair got along, but... It was what it was. All he could do was try to look at the glass half full.

Penn was mouthing off about something in return, but Fig cut across him without concern. "We should head more East," he said, forcing Penn to fall silent, "Follow the Creek along through the woods until we get past the trees. Cut a path to the North East from there and I suspect we should get a glimpse of the Copse by nightfall."

He glanced backwards at Penn, waiting for him to find some ridiculous way to correct him. He knew he was right, though. He should be, anyway.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM