Whitebark Stream I tried to call you home
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Nature can be cruel.
Taikon's nose twitched. Part of him was almost angry that it appeared as though Donovan had nothing to do with Aphrodite's sudden death. He wanted to blame someone, anyone. He could blame himself for not being there with her, but he knew that he would not have known how to handle a snake bite any better than she had. The heat in his chest looked for a scapegoat. There had to be a reason for this to have happened. Things weren't this random, were they?
As Artyom spoke of Donovan, Taikon narrowed his eyes. He had heard only snippets of information about the goings on of the region. He had a low opinion of the rogue male ever since Aphrodite had confided in him and told him of the physical abuse she had suffered because of him. He had tried to let it go, for the healer had told him she wished Donovan no ill will. Now, though, Donovan was a new reason to be infuriated, and that was enough for Taikon.
I have only heard rumours of the formation of the Saints with him as their leader. Is there more? Being new, Taikon was out of the loop and did not know of Dawn's attack, nor of Seelie Court's foundation and plea for backup against the Saints.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I tried to call you home - by Taikon - July 27, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: I tried to call you home - by Artyom - July 28, 2020, 05:57 AM
RE: I tried to call you home - by Taikon - July 28, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: I tried to call you home - by Artyom - July 28, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: I tried to call you home - by Taikon - July 28, 2020, 02:32 PM