Big Salmon Lake All my life they let me know
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
No worries XD

Āzoniol's ears would perk at the sound of this boy's beaming voice and watched as he skittered off to do what he promised; fetch some food. It was beyond the pale brute's knowledge as to why a complete stranger he'd just met was so up and willing to help him out like this — ecspecially since Āzon hadn't given him the most welcoming of introductions. They seemed like a genuinely pleasant soul — and he'd started to feel guilty about his behavior....

The molten-eyed boy returned with a sizable looking lagamorph placed at Āzon's feet. His mouth began to salvate at the mere sight of it and wasted no time bowing down to feast, ripping out large, greedy chunks that nearly made him choke. But even a starving animal like Āzon had room in his hard head for consideration. He couldn't just eat away while the he-wolf watched. The least he could do was share and thank them....

"You aren't gonna eat?" He asked with furrowed brows and about as much table manners as on would expected only from a child; full mouth of food and blood smearing his muzzle.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 27, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 29, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 29, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 30, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 09, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - August 13, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 24, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:31 PM