Greatwater Lake She’s betting on science
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The storm of his aura would intoxicate, swelling in intensity, liquid umbra coursed through shadow-forged veins. Heeding the grandmaster’s words, wordless himself, only a distant plashing of lake-water beseeched to break this steady heave of words; nature’s imploring. Of brute strength, audacious in command – puissant, yet strength alone would not grant virtuosity, however sinister.

“Pretty words can hold power, if you know your subject,” the corpse-king voiced, thunderous tongue and shivering wind. He did not, could not, disagree with the man, pock-marked and battle-worn, yet with aptitude there was more to attain – potential for greater. Donovan began to lure, then, casting his words like bygone keys, as though he might unlock somehow a window into the reaper’s mind. No. Black lip curled, with amusement or intrigue, tongue shifted behind the guard of keen incisors. 

“Nothing I have not earned,” he mused, ever watching, hiemal luminescence poured from the blinding portals of his gaze; guarded, unfathomable. A whisper of wind, and he prowled, mastering phantom grace, toward the brindled saint. "I think, however..." he slithered forth, a snake from the undergrowth, embracing the space beside the brute’s cheek; beguiling.

“I could be of use to you. And you, to me.”
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
She’s betting on science - by Kynareth Deagon - August 02, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Aries - August 03, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Kynareth Deagon - August 04, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Aries - August 04, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Kynareth Deagon - August 04, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Aries - August 07, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Kynareth Deagon - August 10, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Aries - August 24, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Kynareth Deagon - August 25, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Aries - August 28, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Kynareth Deagon - August 30, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Aries - September 05, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: She’s betting on science - by Kynareth Deagon - September 06, 2020, 08:13 PM