Redsand Canyon that was still learning the alphabet
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the shifting sands underfoot conceal most of the noise of footfalls, but the sand offers it's own tell-tale. the grains shifting against weight are not silent and frostbound gaze peeks open to see which of her new packmates approaches her. renard. i'm not here to fight, renard. she tells them simply, full frostbound gaze zeroing in on them, relaxed posture shifting on the rock the shade has kissed cool. things have changed. she doesn't necessarily feel like she owes him an explanation but given her protest on shadow mountain she knows she does all the same. she disobeyed mahler and as a result probably had sagtannet turn their backs on her for her plan. even now, at times, she feels the grasp of his teeth at her scruff. or maybe i have changed.

there were occurrences that happened prior to my trip that sowed seeds of doubt but when i returned, things were not the same. sagtannet has turned their backs to me, it was enough truth to make her words true. it was mostly an omittance of explicit details; personal details. and i them. i came across hela and we spoke about the saints at length. i decided i was too hasty to jump to my judgements made by the actions of a wildcard. a pause is given. turns out a pack of warriors suits me well.

she was a warrior, after all. still, she wants to protect sagtannet as she vowed even if they thought little of her now. mahler certainly hadn't been happy with her: with her choice, with her disobedience and surely the news has spread to thru the pack. she only regrets not being able to explain to stag who among them was probably the only one she'd consider a friend. but the bridges were burned and to rebuild them out take energy she could not offer.
Messages In This Thread
that was still learning the alphabet - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 02, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 02, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 04, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 05, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 06, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 08, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 08, 2020, 05:15 PM