Hoshor Plains Confined in mountain halls,
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
I thought i had missed my window! I'm sorry if you guys were waiting ;-;

He wasn't on his way in any particular direction. The scent of rain tempted the air and he could feel the pressure changing. Something was coming. Something big. His ears pressed against his head as anxiety crawled in his chest. In the distance large storm clouds curled and rolled. They moved at an alarming rate. Collision needed to get back to the Empire. Ah, but that would
have been all to easy. 

He moved with quickened feet and his eyes widened as lightning struck and the thunder became a crescendo. Deafening. It was time to simply seek cover. A wise decision as rain burst from the heavens. He couldn't though. He no longer worried about the rain, the lightning, or the thunder. There was a scream that rolled across the land and Collision became a new force to be reckoned with. Something determined. 

His trot became a full sprint (as fast as the large male could manage) and he pursued the scene. What he came to was all too apalling. 

The scent of Kaistleoki broke through his nose and his ears pinned to his head as he made note of the other wolves that stood near in panic. On the ground lay a perfect stranger...and Ira. The leader of Kaistleoki still. His eyes found Speedy. She was a medic, right? This was no place to treat the wounded. 

Collision moved towards the one that appeared larger. That so happened to not be Ira. 

He caught the tail end of Speedy's request and nodded at her. "Then we move them," He shouted over the rain and looked at the other woman. Collision was the larger of the group. so it would be logical for him to carry the stranger. "I'll carry this lady. Can you take Ira?" She didn't look like a weak woman and the warrior was counting on her strength. They would have to carry them draped over their back like kills. So be it. 

His ears flattened as his head craned down and he attempted to press his head beneath the woman (Orlaith) and he intended to move until she was settled over his back. Strong or not the task was not going to present as an easy one. They needed to go.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Confined in mountain halls, - by Orlaith - August 07, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Confined in mountain halls, - by Ira - August 07, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Confined in mountain halls, - by Orlaith - August 09, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Confined in mountain halls, - by Ira - August 10, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Confined in mountain halls, - by Orlaith - August 10, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Confined in mountain halls, - by Ira - August 10, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Confined in mountain halls, - by Finley Grebe - August 10, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Confined in mountain halls, - by Speedy - August 10, 2020, 04:12 PM