Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya catches renard's look, meant for her she assumes, and offers a small nod of her head, assuming that it meant they were of a similar mind as her. it is tiny, her exchanged glance with her fellow blade, before her frostbound gaze moves forward to study the interactions. the tension, the hostility from the woman beside the leader of ursus, the pledges of protection from the saints that makes her want to gag. it was too much ass kissing for the commander who didn't make alliances. the split geda's of her coalition outside of this place were just branches of one tree all beneath her rule. none of this pledges that, to praimfaya, seem to be largely one sided.

it brings into question in her mind if ursus would be so willing to return the favors or if they were simply seeking to take advantage of donovan who, from the way he speaks from the front — words that praimfaya is only paying partial attention to — appear to praimfaya to have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. even as derg nudges her forward — she inches closer to the group begrudgingly, shifting closer to renard more than anything — she makes no introductions and offers no pledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Praimfaya - August 20, 2020, 04:51 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM