Hushed Willows Drifter
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The boy didn't seem to understand Taikon's response, but it didn't matter. Though Aphrodite had left him less averse overall to pack life, the prince was in no hurry to commit himself to another just because a boy with his weird bird decided to be nice one day. Still, the offer had left him in better spirits, despite the wet blanket of clouds and rain overhead.
The boy tried to explain further how great the faerie court was, but Taikon was not in any sort of listening mode.
The dark faerie's tail swished, and Taikon couldn't help but respond himself with a small bristle. It was no threat, more a defensive feeling that bubbled in him. He wanted to apologize as he realized his mistake in tone, but he wasn't the sort to back down before damage was already done.
Caw, Taikon parroted back, giving a lighter bow of his head having already introduced himself. As the boy gestured to the bird, Taikon shifted his head back subtly, feeling a strange discomfort about the animal. He did not repeat back the name of the crow. Such animals should require no introduction. Such animals were hardly capable or worthy of being even pets, and Caw seemed to hold this creature with much higher regard than that. He licked his lips anxiously.
You will tell your leaders of my pack's misfortune, yes? He asked the question as though addressing a secretary. He blinked then, making a small face of guilt and correcting himself. I hope that... I wish for the Court to remain safe, as you say. I'm glad that the floodwaters have not harmed anyone, he said, looking down, his fur and stance more relaxed. He would not wish harm on the boy, nor anyone he knew in the Court.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Drifter - by Taikon - August 17, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 02, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 03, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 04, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 07, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 08, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 14, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 22, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 30, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - October 13, 2020, 12:05 AM