Whitewater Gorge Slowly Falling from the sky
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
oOoOoOoOo~

Luna gently lifted her head away but kept her paws on his shoulders while speaking, turning towards the ledge he was referring. "Well I guess you could say I enjoy sitting near a nice view. Though its not the same if I'm not trying to push you down them..." Luna joked openly with a laugh and that same, cheeky smile from before. It felt comfortable joking around with Taikon that way, despite how morbid it sounded, and felt a little refreshing too.

Her head tilted to the side when the white male mentioned being packless, a hint of worry being seen on her face. Taikon definitely wasn't packless when they'd met, she could tell that much from the previous scents of other wolves that lingered from their last meet up. Maybe something bad did happen while they were separated afterall. She wanted to ask what it was, what had happened, and more importantly if he was okay, but in rememberence of how reluctant he seemed before to share his sufferings, it was probably best to save it for later. Perhaps she'd bring it up at a better time...

"I am packless as well. Still roaming, still deciding~" Luna hummed while her eyes drifted off in thought. "Though I did find myself a travel companion to keep me company along the way. Her name is—" Well, speak of the devil. The speckled woman she was just about to bring up appeared within Lunaria's sights. Obviously she couldn't have been far since their resting spot was close by, but the small dame was not worried about Macaria's visit — no — she was worried for Taikon. If Luna picked up anything while conversing with the fae, it was that she wasn't very fond of the male sex. 

"M-Macaria! Oh, uhhh....this is Taikon! He's a freind of mine that I met him a while back when I first arrived to these lands..." If Lupines were capable of producing sweat, then Lunaria's forehead would be covered in it dreading what was going to happen next.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Slowly Falling from the sky - by Lunaria - August 22, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - by Taikon - August 23, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - by Lunaria - August 24, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - by Taikon - August 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - by Macaria - August 24, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - by Lunaria - August 25, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - by Taikon - August 25, 2020, 12:45 AM