Sheepeater Cliff even though I can no longer reach you
61 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
Haha yolo, anyone welcome!

In a word, Haruki was distraught.

Mother had not been home for some time now, Takeshi had grown distant, his siblings as clueless as he was to her whereabouts. The adults of the pack were no help either, and the other pups, well, the young prince didn't exactly get along with them. He grew increasingly frustrated by the day, tantrums becoming a regular occurrence and his questioning of where was mother ending in shouting and angry, hot tears.

He decided to take matters into his own paws.

Early that morning, Haruki slipped out of the den and disappeared into the mist, making sure he was not followed. By now he knew the trails to take to get to the borders of the Empire, and this time, he was not going to stop when he reached them. No, today he would go beyond. He was going to find Reiko.

Only, the boy hadn't the slightest clue on how to track and hunt. His nose was bombarded with thousands of smells, and the rocky territory grew all the more foreign as he climbed the slopes. His hopeful, determined demeanour withered as the day wore on and his muscles began to ache. The rain started to fall, causing the cliffs to become all the more dangerous. Finding a small overhang, Haruki rushed to hide underneath it with a shake of his coat and a quiet, sad huff. He just wanted mother.
Messages In This Thread
even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 01, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 01, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 02, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 03, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 06, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 09, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 09, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 10, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 10, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - October 21, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - October 25, 2020, 11:45 PM