Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Limit Two 
Meant for @Praimfaya but anyone can join.

Never had he allowed injury to keep him down. Even when he'd fallen on his head trying to keep Orochi in the pit, he had shambled around afterward fighting his way up the pack's ranks and learning to treat his own damn wounds. It had been a couple of days since the man deemed 'Monster' had torn his left eye from it's socket, the flesh remaining had all crusted up and though it was disgusting and packed with herbs and moss he knew it would wither up one day to simply be a hideous sight. The pain was terrible and though he'd found some poppy laying about in what he assumed to be an abandoned medicine cache in a high enclave within the cavern he had to stretch them out not to nearly writhe from the pulsing, searing agony in his skull. Today was one of those days where nothing helped and so he kept himself from twitching by taking flight, panting with the pain as he paced the borders his open eye blank as he remained silent, expression as fierce and haunted as when Derg had found him laying in the rain. 

"I promise to aid Moonspear" 

he'd bowed to Hydra. 

"You need me? Come to me, i'll be there"

He'd promised Clay safety.

"You're mine"

He failed. He was failing another promise by playing loyal to Donovan's eerily charming ways. He knew he could bring Nyra with him to Moonspear, get her assistance in betraying Donovan as a spy while reporting to Hydra. She wanted to take down Ursus and he wanted the same and had promised numbers which with Hydra's help he had. There was someone else he was curious about being here, the girl he'd thought to be loyal to Hydra who now seemed to follow Donovan. Was she actually loyal? He'd forgotten her name too..it had begun with a 'P' but the rest slipped his mind. Howling "HEY FISH GIRL" would sound really dumb. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM