Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
though she had warned him — a threat, perhaps though she hadn’t necessarily meant it as such —; a fact he meets it with his own. a repeat of her own words just different to fit his need. praimfaya cuts him a cold look. in truth, valour doesn’t scare her. perhaps he should but praimfaya was not easy to intimidate; likely because she’s not afraid of death. her spirit will simply be reborn in the next commander; or so the belief goes. nevertheless, to die in battle is a great glory — a belief passed from her great-grandfather ( longer than that, really ) down…

neither, i feel i should remind you, do you. praimfaya tries not to let his threat rankle her, speaking of ‘people’. she has her own contacts; many of them. i’m not going to stand in your way but you’re a fool not to see your planning mistake. of course, not all plans were fool proof but still. he might’ve been the warlord but it was an inherited position … he had not built it from nothing but his dying parent’s wish — not like she had.

anyone could inherit a pack. that didn’t necessarily mean they were worthy of it.

it’s no wonder you failed as warlord, she thinks to herself, tempted to call out to him to find himself a real tactician. not that, she thinks, he would listen as she watches him storm off like a child who didn’t get his way. she lets him go, because there is no honor in fighting someone who is already weakened and because they have nothing further to discuss.
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM