Silverlight Terrace Do I look fat in this dress?
143 Posts
Ooc —
Tag for reference, intended to be backdated a bit. Hope this works! :D

Tahoe’s afternoon at the beach had done wonders for him. @Memphis had left him rather abruptly—he didn’t think about pursuing the man further. Their brief conversation had lingered in his head, but he had shaken it away with ease. Instead, he had spent the day sunbathing and blissfully relaxing. The ceaseless clamor of the ocean served as almost a lullaby to him. Tahoe found himself drifting off, only realizing he had slept the entirety of the night after being gently roused by the new dawn’s rays. Releasing a groggy yawn, the man arose from his position and meandered toward the waterline. Even though he had first seen it the day prior, the sea never failed to captivate him. The roaring plain of water was formidably endless, yet alluring. The general character of the place seemed to put him at ease. A stunning, rosy, ocean sunrise was a calming way to start the day. Tahoe dawdled upon the shoreline for few moments before saying his goodbyes to the waters. Reinvigorated, he embarked inland.

The sands beneath him quickly faded into tall grasses, which licked at his windblown fur as he ambled through. He traveled throughout the whole morning—the sea was far behind now. Its imprint was still evident on him though, in the form of sand which was still glued to his undersides. Some of these granules were eventually replaced by various scraps of vegetation as the landscape had become thick with trees and undergrowth—eventually surrendering to lush rolling grassland once again. The sun beat down on his spine as he continued to walk. Tahoe slackened his jaw, his tongue lolling as he panted. Out of the blue, a soft, disembodied melody made his ears prick forth, maw closing as he listened. The sound was a carefree hum, the singer’s voice close-by and feminine. His yellow eyes scanned the grassy hills in search for whoever was idling nearby. Finally, he located the woman downhill. She was supine, singing a sweet song to herself while lounging in the embrace of the afternoon sunshine. McBride was curiously nonplussed, his head tilted slightly as he observed her. She was still slightly too far for him to identify her, so remained there—standing and studying her simply—waiting to see if the woman would eventually turn and notice him.
[Image: 3mHVCR-I7kLGqw7uPKuGBbUzDw9xLSEZi4v_D18o...uE8HfK.png]
Messages In This Thread
Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 08, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - September 11, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 15, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - September 16, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 27, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 08, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 12, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 16, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 18, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 21, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 22, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 25, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 26, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by Tahoe - October 29, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Do I look fat in this dress? - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 29, 2020, 02:56 AM