Firefly Glen I know that I'm rich enough for pride
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
From mountains, then, which truthfully made him consider her just a bit differently than before. He had never yet been to that range in the distant east and barely knew of what packs may lie beyond. No wonder his nose was tripped up by a lot of what she carried on her. It still seemed like a considerable distance to him, which made him wonder why she was this far more than before--but, oh, lost way then? Antares supposed that might explain it well. I see, he replied first. The pack name was unfamiliar, naturally, and so was this Lumiya. Even her title seemed curious to him. He was still quick to keep this information, and assumed if he did not know of them, they were not enemies of his mother's.  Far enough for me not to know much about it. So what is a faerie queen like? he asked, treading lightly still of not wanting to question too much.

I do, the dark yearling nodded, on both accounts. The pack was very much his family, blood and beyond. With Moonspear, that mountain, he jerked his nose in a gesture its way as it loomed over his shoulder. This is Firefly Glen.. we hunt here. I'm scouting a bit, he explained for himself, and hence, his good graces so long as she seemed worth their time. Want to see more..? he asked, vaguely enough.  Or would she rather just be on her way. He still couldn't quite tell her purpose here, besides being lost.. and if she was aiming to fix it yet.
Messages In This Thread
I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 22, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 23, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 02, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 02:40 AM