Nova Peak Trust your heart if the seas catch fire.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
A smile bloomed on the lioness' maw at Mahler's response, though it didn't quite reach her eyes. Of course she was glad to see him thrive after the altercation on the cliffs, content to see the light return his eyes. As Nyx looked up into his dark face once more, she knew right at the heart of her that she would've given the best of herself to aid him in his recovery.

Until she realised that what she could offer would never be what he required - or wanted. 

The Eisen questioned what might be on her mind and, pursing her lips as she considered the most sensitive way to declare her thoughts, the tawny Ostrega let her ears fall back. "I..."

I wish you'd let me love you.

Nyx had wanted so much to avoid this. She wished she could go back, find some stranger to sire her children so she could have them all to herself and keep herself from falling for someone who was unwilling to fall with her. "I know Wylla hates me, Mahler," she confessed, then carried on swiftly, "and I could handle that. But Ciri and Elke?" Nyx stalled, exhaled heavily, feeling bitterness rise in her gullet for how she feared her daughters would be treated.

"They don't understand, and... I'm worried."
Messages In This Thread
Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - September 30, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Mahler - September 30, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - September 30, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Mahler - September 30, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - September 30, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Mahler - September 30, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - September 30, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Mahler - September 30, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - October 01, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Mahler - October 01, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - October 01, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Mahler - October 01, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - October 02, 2020, 07:32 AM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Mahler - October 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire. - by Nyx - October 26, 2020, 05:58 PM