Noctisardor Bypass Tends to reach the same conclusion
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Ok so election night isn't hte best quality posts...

It was sort of a feedback loop -- the more disinterested Kaertok was, the same was true of Arbiter. She didn't see him as having the same drive, let alone patience, which was a thing that one seemed to need with children, unfortunately. Did he just not see the potential? If so, unfortunate.

There might be interesting things afoot, she mused. The howl earlier was that wolf Daegmar spoke of -- apparently now he goes by Kynareth -- and he has a pack somewhere in the mountains called Saints of the Dying Light. Which she found to be a quite ridiculous name from the way she said it. Daegmar himself joined me -- and yet they still wanted us to walk blindly into an alliance with them. Oh, and somehow they heard of us from Ursus. So friends, perhaps? They then got rather bent out of shape when I asked them what they really wanted from us, so I suspect we're not missing much. Far too sketchy for her tastes, plus the distance made them useless. I'm wondering if Easthollow has more information about what they're up to. Might be due a visit. Did you ever meet them? She was pretty sure he hadn't, and it would be a nonissue anyway as he'd vanish soon enough -- well, and the fact that she would rather speak to Valette herself, or maybe send Warlock if she had to...
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - October 11, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - October 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - November 04, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - November 04, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - November 08, 2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - November 10, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - December 01, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - December 05, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - January 04, 2021, 12:36 AM