Hideaway Strath If it wasn't for bad luck...
261 Posts
Ooc —
Now this is a First in all the years I’ve been role playing and I don’t know why. (OMG I just realized it’s been 17 years or more 0.0 on and off) Being invited to share a meal. My characters have been alpha and organized hunts but never has any of mine been invited to share a meal… to hunt one on one, hum.. this ought to be fun

She got herself under control and finally his voice stopped intriguing her enough to look like an enthralled pup. Her gaze moved past his, forgoing any test of wills at the moment, her gazed moved toward the surrounding area with a critical eye.

Her lips almost twitched into a smile at his words, but she controlled it quickly, she alone understood his words and his past actions, she too had a past, she did what was needed to move on, removed her oppressors despite their linage to her.

She managed to regain control of her emotions and though she was intrigued by him and by his scent by even the air of his presence, she wanted to own herself and her surroundings. This was an area he was bringing a pack to and she accepted he was bringing a pack here, but she could tell that only his scent reined supreme here at this moment.
      His pack was not yet at home here, But regardless, he was an alpha, he was king of kings, and though his knights and his entourage were not yet at his command in this place, they would be soon. For the moment it was just he and she…  He was hers..

He was in her presence and he had not commanded her to submit, nor would she. She shifted to stand just to his right, her light blue eyes ran from his ears along his masculine form from his thick neck to haunches and tail, she appreciated his body, knowing it was not pure wolf but seeing the strength it offered, from the human interception of powerful breeds back into wolf. Oh yes, she knew humans, what wolf didn’t; those who chose to hide their heads and ignore the human blight were stupid. Humans were intelligent to a degree, they could create the most amazing beings but at the same time destroy that which they desired, yet given back to nature what was touched by them, was the best gift to nature she could supply.

Whrist’s mind wandered, her eyes moved again to the surrounding area, she thought of her entrance to this area since the moment she had entered this valley, though hunting would prove easy here, the walls being an advantage for the wolves against all but the most nimble of goat.

Spring and natural disasters might prove to be to much of an impediment in such an encapsulating valley. Yet also it might prove to be an asset against such natural disasters depending on natures whim.

His invitation warmed her, She hummed in pleasure, her tail twitched, her expression mirrored his offering him a rare grin. "Lead the way, Kynareth Deagon of the Abbey, I shall hunt by your side tonight." she had not scented prey this day but perhaps he knew where to start.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - October 22, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... [M] - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - October 22, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - October 23, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - October 23, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - October 24, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - October 26, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - October 28, 2020, 05:27 AM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - October 30, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - November 03, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - November 04, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - November 04, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - November 05, 2020, 05:13 AM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - November 05, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - November 06, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - November 06, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Whrist - November 10, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: If it wasn't for bad luck... - by Kynareth Deagon - November 11, 2020, 08:49 PM