Firefly Glen apuyyak ⚵
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He didn't know what to say about that so well, not when it was a relatively foreign concept. Antares knew only just enough to know what it needed, but actual application, and evidently the facts about timing, that was all beyond him. Still, he listened but didn't muster a whole nod to say so too early on--it was about Yuèlóng that meant more for the dark Ostrega, and indeed, as his range grew, he was growing more aware of his birthpack's relations beyond.. then more interested to see how they played out, how they stood to gain or lose out here.

That he would keep note of, maybe find out more about those coastal wolves in the meantime--if it worked out. It had a sense of wait and see to it too. He wouldn't deny that it could be good for them, but he was young and felt possessive of theirs still; however if his mother and uncle agreed, he would stay open-minded to see it through. I think it could be, when you or my uncle would think he's ready. And I don't imagine my mother or brothers would disagree, he reasoned openly with her before the wave of her tail caught his eye, shifting his focus with the conversation's turn on him.

Antares had a distant look then, but nothing much to say about the matter of his plans for bonds either. Soon? Not likely. he answered pointedly, a warrior for now, while hoping she wouldn't pry him deeply despite her tease. He hardly knew women not related to him, and fewer close to his age and interests. Those he did? It wasn't like many women exactly caught his eye like that. When he was looking too long, it was not in the context of a mateship. Even if he considered those like Desdemona and Moriko who had been around a while, and the beautifully pale but woefully lost Izumi. There was even the sharp red of Scorpion somewhere in the thought too but none of it was like that to him.
Messages In This Thread
apuyyak ⚵ - by Kukutux - October 23, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Antares - October 26, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Kukutux - October 27, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Antares - October 27, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Kukutux - October 29, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Kukutux - November 02, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Antares - November 04, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: apuyyak ⚵ - by Kukutux - November 10, 2020, 10:09 PM