Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
They introduced themselves, the boy seemingly more shy then the girl as he kept close to her side and the pallid girl, stating they were new here. A gaze turned upward from them, to land on the soft and feathery mottled grays of Miriam just as her daughter took her opportunity to storm off. She explained the the two be known 'Empire' in the Vale had disband, short-lived in seemed and a dark brow quirked up at the knowledge of the pups having no where else to go. Mal elaborated- orphans who apparently didnt have a single one in their prior pack who would lift a paw to take them in. 

The Archer woman could not ever admit she wasnt shocked though this did not show outwardly. Had they not enough children in their ranks? Had they already not lost one because apparently they didnt have enough eyes on them as it were? Was winter not approaching? 

Vallkyrie wasnt any pupsitter, teacher or even advisor. Nor was Simmik for that matter, who was not only that Beta but their top guardian. Quite frankly, taking one of these women to watch the pups didnt seem like the best idea. They were busy women, being the two highest of rank next to Mal, but perhaps the two women could work together on this, take shifts: one do their pack duties and then when finished, relax with the pups and simply enjoy the pleasures of being 'pack wolf' where loners did not have.  

Vallkyrie's lips pursed, her icy pale eyes befalling the two, a frown. I'm so very sorry... She knew nothing of them, savor their very names but it still went without saying to have their home dislodged, their remaining packmates abandon them after both their parents deaths... Well, that was horrible. Had there not been an our of loyalty within such an Empire? Apparently not. 

I'm sure together we could do our best for them. At least so she would try. After all, Miriam seemed out of the question, Aibreann had her own litter, Cam was too young himself and Jack barely wanted to have anything to do with his own blood much less strays. Besides Lenny and Hao, well, it was them too. So, she turned and eye to Simmik in wonder.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued. - by Vallkyrie - December 07, 2020, 10:24 PM