Stone Circle My Keeper’s Sister
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Sia offered Val a small yet tender smile at her words. ”I know you might disagree with me, but there are just some things that you can’t fully recover from. She was more than just my mate, she was the other half of me, of my soul.” His eyes filled with water and his sight grew blurry as he looked out over the vast plains. Her name still stuck at the back of his throat, never to be spoken again.

”I’ll never be the same Val. All I know is that she’s watching, and it’s time for me to make room for the pain.” Sia’s head lifted up to the clouds, the sun staring at them lazily. ”I have to give our children everything I can. I have to make sure her legacy continues through them.” It wouldn’t get better for him. The colour of his life had dwindled and faded when she died, now he existed in a greyscale. There would be periods of joy, breaks from the sadness that lingered. But there would always be a weight hovering over him. He hadn’t protected her, once again he had failed his family. And the one person he desired to keep safe was snatched from his grasp. He wouldn’t lose anyone else. He refused.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 01, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 02, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 02, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 02, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 04, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by Siarut - November 10, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: My Keeper’s Sister - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:37 AM