Rising Sun Valley the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
What he wanted was kind of a lot. Peaceful was not a word he could ever use to describe his life, and it had been that way for as long as he could remember. He didn't even know how to do peaceful. And it wasn't even that he deliberately searched for chaos, either; often it seemed that chaos just followed him around and waited for an opportunity to blow things up. And children? He wanted Children? What would Midar even do with children. He would be more inclined to be nice to their own, but he wasn't exactly the warm, mentoring type. You want to raise children with me? he asked first. That was the easiest thing to nail down right now. Besides, he couldn't help but be somewhat intrigued by the idea of having pups with Alarian. The rest he was unsure about. What if Alarian picked some place for them to live that was full of weak-minded wolves; he refused to be loyal those types. If you do not want me to destroy things, then do not try and force me into a pack with wolves I will not get along with. By now, his mate should be able to tell which packs he would be able to at least tolerate. It wouldn't be good to expect so much from him so soon.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love - by Midar - November 07, 2020, 12:59 AM