Moonsong Glacier Dreams of what I once claimed to know.
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Dad had told him to be careful because Aibreann had been attacked. He wasn't the best pack medic in training ever, because as much as he wanted to, he couldn't find it in himself to care. She was alive, wasn't she? All he could think about was how Cupid never got that chance when the bees came for him. Caerus would help out where he could if needed, but his heart wasn't there, and he wasn't going to force it to appreciate a woman with too much to be happy about. 

He traveled from Neverwinter. Winter was coming, and part of him knew he might have to thicken up to prepare, but he was still a scrawny little thing despite his dad's best efforts to feed him. This place was cold, and Caerus thought he could sink into earth here and just be, without having to concern himself with his Dad or any of the little maggots that might try to steal his only remaining parent away, or any of the mothers that would try to take him into their fold. He wasn't theirs. He was Mal's alone now, and he wanted to think Mal would only be his- the other kids all had moms. They ought to stick to them and leave Dad the hell alone. 

He sighed heavily and moved until he found a trail of blood. All Dad's warnings of be careful went out the window as he followed the path into the underbrush, and soon found a large smoky male who barely looked alive with how still he lay. Caerus watched him wide-eyed at some few yard distance for a moment, noting the slight shift of his chest as he still breathed. An exhale of relief, perhaps, as he shifted closer, pausing as he found his father's scent on this man. He was hurting... did dad do this? But the guys that attacked Aibreann were dead, right? So who was this? 

Caerus didn't think his father would attack an innocent wolf without reason, and yet, Revui looked so vulnerable now, falling apart at the seams and grasping dearly at his consciousness. wake up. Caerus spoke quietly in more of a plea than a command, gently prodding his shoulder in some place without cuts with his paw. He stubbornly wanted the story, even though this man seemed like he might not be awake enough to speak... but Caerus would hope for him to do, and settled into a seat at his side, assuming that he was not a danger a present.
Messages In This Thread
Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 04, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Caerus - November 04, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Kukutux - November 05, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Dreams of what I once claimed to know. - by Keres - November 05, 2020, 11:50 PM