Noctisardor Bypass shotgun shuts his cakehole
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
She remained astutely silent as Vex hashed out the dream aloud. It certainly sounded much more ominous than her visions of Artemis. Her brother clearly feared this Sos, that much was clear even in light of his skepticism. Haunt did not break her silence, though she did touch her muzzle to his shoulder to remind him that he most definitely wasn't alone in this sort of baptism by fire.

Although Vex didn't know what Sos wanted, he was already torn about whether to offer it. "It depends on what he wants," she breathe before murmuring, "Does he want you to pay homage, I wonder?" Of course she thought of her own brush with the divine. She couldn't possibly imagine what a dark, dreadful bear god might want otherwise, much less from her brother specifically.

Uncertain how to soothe Vex's fears, Haunt wondered if she might distract him by sharing, "I made an offering to Artemis. And she accepted it, I think." Her own pale face was skeptical, as she still didn't truly know what to make of the outcome of her first dabbling in divination.
Messages In This Thread
shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 07, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 07, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 08, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 10, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 10, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 12, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Haunt - November 12, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: shotgun shuts his cakehole - by Kaskae - November 18, 2020, 04:41 AM