Chimera Fields Enter Stage left.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
He grins but speaks not, not yet. Continuing with his work, he would use a flat rock to smooth out the poultice she had made. Vallkyrie only watched, those icy pale eyes seemingly watching each and every move he made. And she was. They had after all just met, she was injured now and he had a quite noticable desire for her split blood. Too happy by the cause of her own injury, it seemed. 

And then he would sniff to her leg again, stating that he needed her to bleed again should his medicines work. Kyr had always secretly thought that having someone spit out a glob of chewed up mess and saliva onto your wounds was rather gross, but to each their own. Vallkyrie had never favored the skill for herself but was grateful for others whom had. Even if they were a bit... odd

Her teeth bared, a silent flash of both warning and to show that him already peeling at her developing scab hurt. He was really enjoying this... 

Vein explained then he wished to pull information from the Gods and with her blood as a sacrifice he hoped that they may hest his plea. Where would this traveler go during the winter? Where should he set up camp so that his skills would be put to good use in exchange for food? And where might be a best place for the longer haul when spring returned to them. 

He tends to her finally and she is relieved by this but his words did him little justice. While I admit I'm curious I'm also certain my Gods are not your own and I have no intention of angering mine. She would make that fact clear and that she would not be aiding, any further then she already had that was, with his ritual. I will watch. After all, being as it was her blood which would be the center of this ritual to take hold, she wanted to know exactly what was all going to be done with it. It was his lucky day, as the prideful Archer had no intention of allowing herself be used as a blood sacrifice again to appease whatever Gods he prayed to. She was certain she would seek out @Aibreann too after this, just in case

Watching him not struggle himself to gather what he needed from his own hide, Vallkyrie quirked her head to the side as he began pulling at his own thick, messy coat. A sigh, a roll of her icy eyes and whilst he was distracted she lurched forward in her sit across from him and snapped sharply above the ankle joint of his front left leg. A quick bite would work, right? Leaning back, she murmurs... That's for ripping my scab...
Messages In This Thread
Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 18, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 23, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 25, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 25, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - November 27, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - November 30, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - December 06, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - December 07, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vallkyrie - December 12, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: Enter Stage left. - by Vein - December 15, 2020, 11:47 PM