Whitefish River Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her face lit up for just a moment. She hadn't meant to doubt the generosity of the Kaistleoki wolves, but she'd thought that they'd at least inquire about her skills or the plans of the newly weds on their doorstep. Before she could excuse herself and rant about how she might be an asset to their ranks, Hieronymous let it be known that the kaistleoki wolves were clueless when it came to the situation. Her brows rose and her mouth stood agape for a second.

You... don't know? She didn't feel it to be her place to bring the news to them, but it would probably be even more agonizing for her to swallow her secrets for someone else to come along. She cleared her throat. Empress Reiko and the Emperor were both killed. The Empire fell soon after, as none of their heirs were old enough to take over. A former member came to our borders to join us as a result, thus we knew about it - I'm sorry, I thought someone would have come to tell Kaistleoki too. She blinked the burning of tears away. This was no place or time to mourn. As to whom committed the crime, we don't know. It would be easy to blame it on the Saints, but they've been fairly quiet as far as I'm aware...
Messages In This Thread
Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 20, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - November 20, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 24, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - November 25, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 25, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - November 25, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Lumiya - November 28, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Dante - December 01, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Got sexy pigeons, but you're gone - by Hieronymous - December 04, 2020, 05:56 PM