Neverwinter Forest See, it works in monkeys
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Bronco listened to his small explanation about the Copse, seeming as though despite being born there he didnt really take to the landscape in general compared to where he was at now. Which was good, at least for her, seeing as the Glen was just south of her pack's territory. The Glen was quite a shadowy woodland, like their forest, yet the trees were not so tall and proud as the pines. The land there being rather flat however with much water sources all around, tend to make it flooded and swampy far too often for Vallkyrie's own liking. 

When Simmik and I went west, we had passed by there but stayed along the river by the mountains. Didn't see much. She went onto explain, keeping their little encounter with the Saints on the DL for the time being. Where I was born, she offered a little insight, There was plenty of rock and woodland. Our central 'hub' if you will, was a very large forest. 

And then she saw his wince and she thought of her words, shaking her head and licking at her bloodied mug. Oh no, that's not what I meant. I mean, I've known that Moonspear had claimed the Glen for their hunting grounds. Trust me, I've been run out before. A small chuckle. I have often hunted north, in the field and pasture for small game usually. The Weald or foothills of the mountains too. But with the many attacks that have happened and trespassers, we are advised to stay close to the forest which makes things harder. That and I smelt markers being formed up north. And if a pack was forming on the coast somewhere she didnt know how far inland they planned to come, either. With a pack to the east, south and north, they were getting pretty boxed in. 

I can't speak for Liliana, really...but Miriam honestly isnt very well. I think her depression has caused her sickness. Or what she could only assume, having not knowing she had eaten something harmful to her in attempt to end her own life. Another foolish, selfish act it would have been in Kyr's opinion, given the fact she she still had a daughter to care for and a pack to support.
Messages In This Thread
See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - November 22, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - November 24, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - December 07, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - December 28, 2020, 05:47 PM