Neverwinter Forest See, it works in monkeys
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
And fitting then the same, the woman as quick as an arrow was an Archer

'North?', he would question and so as such she would nod and then try her best to elaborate where she had scented them. Like north-west- if you were to go thar way, She jut her muzzle, Beyond our forest and past the Chimara Fields into the pasture. I scented a band of wolves on the ocean breeze. I didnt go to ask any questions though. On her own and with them already having enough trouble as it was, it didnt really matter who settled onto the coast so long as that is where they stayed. 

A single ear turned back and the woman frowned, side-glancing into the direction of the cover of the forest. I honestly dont know. I mean, our healer is trying to care for her but... He sentence got lost, unsure what to say. Vallkyrie would hate to say she 'didnt have time' so check up on Miriam but it was just as much true. Between the mission her and Simmik had gonna back from, keeping up with the caches being filled and now trying to make sure two young (three, actually) orphans were doing well, Kyr had grown quite worked. Either way, she was happy for the duty and wouldn't have objected it when it came to the protection and wellness of her pack. Vallkyrie knew, too, that she knew little of herbs and healing- just the basics. Miriam was in good paws with Aibreann. 

I honestly think she might like that. A friendly face might boost her spirit. If not, at least you tried and Miriam would know it still even if she dismissed your company. It was better to have tried and failed then not at all tried, she felt.
Messages In This Thread
See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - November 21, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - November 22, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - November 24, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - November 25, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - December 07, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys - by Vallkyrie - December 28, 2020, 05:47 PM